1) Data controller
Richard Walker OBE is the controller responsible for your personal data.
2) The data collected about you
The website collects cookies data, further details of which are set out below, and may also collect other device, IP address, geographical and browser data (“Technical Data”).
In addition, if you contact Richard, he may collect, use, store and transfer the personal data you provide to him in your correspondence. This data will only be kept for so long as is required for the purposes it was collected for, or longer, if required for legal reasons.
3) Use of your personal data
Richard will only use your personal data for the purpose for which he collected it. All processing will be carried out by consent or under the legitimate interests of Richard. Appropriate security measures are in place to protect your data. Richard may share personal data, as necessary, with the service providers he uses to administer his website and campaign management. If any data is required to be transferred outside of the EEA within the provision of the services, Richard will ensure that it is protected in the same way as if the data was inside the EEA and that the appropriate legal safeguards are in place. Technical Data may be used for analytics purposes to understand user interaction with the website and improve the website for visitors.
5) Your legal rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information held about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data held about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data held about you to be erased from Richard’s records.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). However, Richard would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact him in the first instance.
6) Further details
If you would like to exercise any of your legal rights, or contact Richard in relation to your personal data, you can reach Richard at:
Richard Walker, Iceland Foods Limited, Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, CH5 2NW.
A cookie is a small file stored on your browser or device, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies – These allow recognition and counting of the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps drive improvements the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables personalisation of content and to remember your preferences (for example, your choice of cookie consent).